Integrated Talent Management
at Thomas Cook
Thomas Cook India is witnessing a lot of changes, including changing business models. At the same time, it has been growing inorganically through multiple acquisitions.
The CEO was faced with the challenge of getting his Executive Leadership to effectively work together and at the same time, carry the organisation forward during times of change, towards common larger goals.
- Identification of behaviours for success across the organisation: Excellerate, Engage, E-novate, Empower and Energise
- 360 feedback instrument and process reporting on five themes
- Technology driven process for the CEO, his immediate team and their direct reports (80 people)
- Feedback and coaching sessions with seasoned professionals for each individual, resulting in a customised development plan
- A unified framework that will be the basis for driving all leadership behaviours, resulting in successful business transition
- Renewed focus on leadership development, particularly through sustained follow through
- Greater engagement of teams across the board
“We at Thomas Cook embarked on our journey to set in place a leadership framework, for which we partnered with BasilTree Consulting. We wanted our own success behaviours to become the basis for all our processes, including leadership development. The team at BasilTree went about the entire exercise systematically and guided us with expertise. Clearly, they are experts in this domain, but also help deliver organisation-wide leadership interventions with sensitivity.”
– Mona Cheriyan, President & Group Head – Human Resources, Thomas Cook