Developing Mahindra Leaders
to enable ‘Rise’
The expectation from Mr. Anand Mahindra and the Group Executive Board (‘GEB’) is for all leaders to demonstrate five unique leadership characteristics that bring to life the brand pillars of
- Accepting No Limits
- Alternative Thinking and
- Driving Positive Change
An established questionnaire was successfully providing leadership feedback, but not deep insights customised to Mahindra’s needs.
- Identified and agreed on the parameters with the business as well as HR leadership teams
- Worked with 10 plus unique businesses to understand their individual expectations from the 360 system
- Designed instrument and report outcome and ratified with each of the businesses
- Tech enabling and trials for use across Group companies.
- Process for internal capability building
- The Brand Pillars are expected to help Mahindra Group become one of the most globally admired brands by 2020. This system connects the achievement of this goal to every Mahindra leader
- Integration of the Group with a federal structure with common threads of behaviour across companies
“We have engaged BasilTree Consulting for the development of Group-wide 360 degree feedback and several other interventions for the Mahindra Group. Their work will go a long way in building on our aspiration of being the Top 50 most admired Global brand and be at the forefront of Top Companies for Leaders to work for. We have found the BasilTree team to be highly innovative, bringing thought leadership to the engagements. We recommend them to any client interested in significant work in organisational systems and processes.”
– Dr. Prince Augustin, EVP–HR, Mahindra Group